Dressup Blue Mary (V 1.2) Dressup Blue Mary (V 1.2)

Why.

It's, like, poorly drawn pictures of the broad. Except as an added bonus, you get to navigate through lame menus to access them.

Why.

Fat Stickman Dressup Fat Stickman Dressup

conspicuously similar

My dressup's titled Fat Man Dressup. This is beating it. I dont' know how. Not too bad though.

Windows 98 Windows 98

So true

Windows sucks big time. The sad thing is people think that computers are supposed to freeze all the time like that.

Reverend-Kyle responds:

Would you believe that I got a This Page can not be displayed error just by trying to open it up?

AOL Version 6.0013228 AOL Version 6.0013228

So true

I can't believe I used to put up with some of that shit. But I bought a Mac, got DSL, and turned over a new leaf. Thank God that that period of my life is over...*sob*

Mr. D's Punch Out Mr. D's Punch Out

That was pretty great...

I have no idea why but that whole thing completely appealed to me. The silly unpolished looking graphics really added to it all in my opinion. It's a hell of a lot of fun if you ask me. Hmm, not much else to say... Loved the music! It was awesome! Jeeeeeez, quality stuff

iMac must die!! iMac must die!!

Blowing in the wind

How many cocks must a mooovie suck...before you can giiive it an x? How many minutes of my time must it waste...when I could be haaaving seeeex....The answer my friends, is that this movie sucks my dick. The aaannswer is that it sucks my diiiiiiccckkkkk.....