FCS Presents: Mikey's 1st FCS Presents: Mikey's 1st

Sucked

I mean I like weed and everything, but some things are less awesome than other things.

FatCatScandal responds:

At 5/27/03 06:56 PM, Bucephalus wrote:
: it is best to just flame, because people on newgrounds are not as cool as you, the reviewer

Yeah okay.. this makes everything you say null and void. Also everyone can see by ur posts on the BBS that your a Prick.

If your going to review a movie you got to give details about it.. the good and the bad. Take a look at praxis reviews he has done of my toons. They are helpful and Insightfull

Either way.. its all opinion.. and peoples opinion of you in general is that your an idiot.

Dirtwater Telegraph Dirtwater Telegraph

Not too shabby

Nice art style I suppose. Fairly interesting visually. The music was pretty cool too. Nothing super-special, but a very solid movie. Certainly more interesting than a lot of the crap on NG.

I liked the thing with the telescope and the island in the beginning actually. That was pretty cool.

ChickTracts:Chick's Trick ChickTracts:Chick's Trick

Some errors, but great anyway

some of the messages didn't fit in the speech boxes. Maybe a way to scroll, but I was too lazy to try. Anyway:

Also, I have a Chick-esque theory: Chick is secretly a satanist druid warloc posessed by a demon. Now hear me out. His mission to serve his unholy master is this: He makes Christianity look bad through poorly written and laughable comics. In doing so, he turns poeple away from it, and they become devil worsihipers. But no need to worry: He will suffer eternal torment and damnation, being melted and raped in the depths of hell by bull-demons. His eyes will be popped, and unholy forms will drink the fluid which flows forth. What good news!

Miss.Dynamite XIV Miss.Dynamite XIV

Asswhippingly good

could a series rock more than Miss Dynamite? My contention is no.

Well, maybe.
Great movie. Thumbs up.

Sirkowski responds:

RWAK!

I mean...

RAWK!

A Dream Lost A Dream Lost

awesome music. good movie.

High quality. Not extraordinarily hilarious, but funny. The overall quality is good. You should either re-up this or make another movie with an alternate ending though....i need a shower, I am unclean. The leaf thing in the beginning was good. The Sims thin was good, the star trek music was bitchin. Also, you need more gay sex. In all of your movies. No exceptions.

Windows RG Build 207 Windows RG Build 207

Holy shit, so true

It's even funnier when you realize how realistic this is by reading all the reviews. You have to go through about 5 pages before some wanker says "nuh-uh, that doesn't really happen in real life"! Only thing is, in real life you don't survive the BSOD without a crash like you do in this one. ( I realize that putting that in the game would make it irritating though). People are going to see this, think "I can't believe I put up with that kind of bullshit from Microsoft, those privacy-violating donkeyfuckers" and then get back to using their computer and not even think twice about switching to a Mac (which I did about 6 months ago and am very very very very very happy about), which is kinda sad. People hate MS, but they aren't doing anything to stop using their shitty products...

Frog Gets Robbed! Frog Gets Robbed!

Biased review warning

Ok, xaer is my buuuuuddy, but I will try to make this as unbiased as possible. The movie itself was ok, warranting a 2 on the voter. But the ending screen warmed my heart. I think I actually gave him the idea, yeah that's right bitch. That moves it up into 3 territory. Good stuff, warmed my heart. Sound effects a bit cheesey though. Thumbs up, we should make a flash togeather.

XiaoXiao Beth the Thief! XiaoXiao Beth the Thief!

obsolete

THE MOVIES WERE MOVED TO THE CONTROL OF ZHU ZHU! DO NOT VOTE THEM DOWN ANYMORE, AND PLEASE TFX REMOVE THIS ENTRY.

Betrayalâ„¢ Betrayalâ„¢

Unintentionally funny

Not very good, sorry. I cracked up when his girlfriend pushed him off the cliff though! He was moving his arms like a retard or something. It was hilarious. Linkin park sucks massive elephant dick though, and the drawings were pretty bad.

Super Mario Orchestral Super Mario Orchestral

High Quality

I saw this on your site a while ago. I loved it then, and I love it now. GREAT timing. I like the toadstool dudes playing on the black shelly guys. Yeah... Anyway, thumbs up.